Senior Corporate Tax Manager - 18 month FTC
- Build strong network and relationships across all areas of Finance (in-country team; Controllership, FSS, International Tax) to enable delivery of tax objectives
- Build strong network and relationships across the business to enable identification of tax risks and opportunities relating to business strategy and operations
- Maintain and update appropriate tax risks assessments and ensure appropriate design and implementation of controls through adequate documentation and monitoring activities
- Stay up to date with UK tax legislation, anticipate challenges and work collaboratively to identify and implement solutions
- Responsible for timely and accurate submissions on all taxes (except some employee tax submissions which are managed by internal Payroll / advisers
- Preparations of annual PSA
- Maintenance of UK Travel and Entertainment policy to facilitate tax compliance objectives
- Responsible for accounting directly related to tax including Corporate Tax provisions and statutory accounting such as deferred Tax on share based payments
- Manage external statutory audit of all tax matters
- Manage all HMRC enquiries and audits
- Manage relationship with advisors / outsourced compliance providers
- Responsible for review and co-ordination with internal and external stakeholders involved in preparing different elements of returns
- Drive process improvement, efficiency and automation where possible
- Participate in local and global cross-finance / cross-functional projects as required.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
- ACA, CTA, ATT or equivalent, with minimum 5 years PQE
- Strong knowledge of UK taxation and associated compliance activities.
- Good communication, networking and influencing skills -manage a variety of stakeholders at all levels effectively, confidently and proactively keeping them up to date.
Contact Georgia Luxton to discuss to be considered; / 02074294441