This fast moving consumer goods business, has operations in 120 countries and over 20,000 employees globally. With a portfolio of branded products and unrivalled reputation in its field, this organisation has a collaborative working culture and commercially engaged tax team.
With primary responsibility for the preparation of the corporation tax computations and returns for UK entity submissions, this role will also provide advice and recommendations on a broad range of day to day activities and special projects. Suited to a qualified tax professional who has the ability to work autonomously and proactively engage with the wider Group on corporate tax matters.
- Responsible for the preparation of the corporation tax computations and returns for UK entity submissions ensuring that all relief’s and allowances have been claimed (CFC, R&D and capital allowances)
- Provide strategic tax compliance support to the both the UK market and wider group
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the UK market and the wider group to proactively provide advice and recommendations on a broad range of day to day activities and special projects, with the aim of minimising risk and where appropriate, maximising available tax benefits
- Responsible for the preparation of monthly and quarterly reporting of tax charge with supporting tax packs for UK entities
- Responsible for the preparation of bi-annual forecast of current year tax charge & annual plan of future tax charge
- Assist in correspondence with UK HMRC, including treasury consents, residency certificates and enquiries
- Assist Tax Director in implementation of specific projects for UK, as well as ad-hoc cross border projects.
- ACA, CTA qualified or equivalent
- UK Corporate Tax background essential
- Big 4 or Top 10 firm trained
- Proven tax accounting and reporting experience
- In-house experience preferred
- Working knowledge of SAP and Alphatax
- Able to explain complex tax matters in plain language
- Rising holiday allowance and work life balance
- Excellent double digit defined contribution pension scheme
- Reliable and above average double digit bonus
- Car allowance
- Free parking
For a discreet and confidential conversation, please contact Greg Dadson directly:
T: 0207 947 9573