Senior Tax Manager, FinTech, London, 9 months maternity cover
Your new company
Your new company is a leading and growing FinTech firm.
Your new role
Your new role is a Senior Tax Manager Fixed Term Contract to cover maternity leave. My client is looking for the successful candidate to start ASAP.
- Prepare UK corporation tax returns, world-wide debt cap calculations, CFC analysis, R&D credit claims, PSA return and overview on employment taxes.
- Oversight of US Federal \ State tax returns with good knowledge of OneSource.
- Prepare and file UK VAT returns.
- Manage the preparation of overseas corporate income tax and VAT / GST etc. returns
- Take primary responsibility for interaction with tax authorities regarding queries on returns
- Calculation of tax provisions (OneSource) and preparation of tax disclosures for all statutory accounts
- Manage the group's tax costs within targets
- Assisting the Head of Tax to develop and implement the group's tax policy
- Working closely with front-office colleagues to ensure that the group's tax profile is aligned with changing commercial realities.
- Working closely with Finance and Legal colleagues to ensure the group's tax policies are properly implemented in terms of intercompany agreements, accounting entries and financial reporting.
- All other ad hoc tasks necessary to support the business. Manage the preparation of overseas corporate income tax and VAT / GST etc. returns.
What you'll need to succeed
The successful candidate will be a fully qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA) or qualified tax adviser (CTA). You must also have proven experience dealing with tax authorities and have extensive experience preparing corporation tax and VAT returns.
The ideal candidate will be flexible and adaptable, with a collaborative approach. This role will suit someone who enjoys working in a constantly changing, high growth environment. You must have strong communication skills and be able to manage senior stakeholders, with a proven track record of meeting deadline. The ideal candidate will have prior FinTech experience, although any commercial background will be considered for this role.
What you'll get in return
You'll gain the opportunity to be a key part of a leading, expanding FinTech company in a period of exciting growth. Salary wil be circa £80k per annum (pro rata).
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.