Reporting into the Global Head of Tax, this newly created position is due to growth and success of the business. The Senior Tax Manager will have oversight of all direct tax, with a focus on international tax advisory. This role is suited for a qualified tax professional with significant international experience, who has a global mindset. This opportunity offers the chance to help build a tax function as well as being exposed to exciting projects on a global scale.
You will be responsible for, but not limited to;
- Working closely with the Head of Tax on the global tax strategy and identifying any direct tax inefficiencies, along with correcting processes and controls
- Liaise and build relationships with overseas finance teams becoming a trusted business partner in all respect, whilst supervising and guiding local accounting for tax across multiple jurisdictions.
- Coordinate with tax advisors regarding outsourced corporate tax returns globally.
- Identify and implement appropriate tax planning projects, as they affect jurisdictions
- Setting policies and tax frameworks on an international basis.
- Provide support and advice on tax due diligence and related structuring, including new entities.
- Work on issues related to M&A, restructuring, TP and similar projects globally.
- Professional certification (ideally CTA, ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Relevant experience gained in Big 4/Tier A accountancy firm or in-house tax department
- Strong commercial awareness and understanding of business drivers.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Pragmatic and business focused.
If you are interested in finding out more please apply, or get in touch direct for a confidential conversation -