Are you a qualified tax professional with REIT experience?
Are you eager to work in FTSE business across all areas of direct tax?
My client are a leading FTSE property business that are keen to bring in a Senior Tax Manager to support to Tax Director across all areas of direct tax. Working within an establish tax function, the successful candidate will have oversight of compliance, reporting, TP and input within governance.
Day to day you will be responsible, but not limited to:
- Support the Tax Compliance Manager in project management of the compliance process, to ensure timely submission of all returns.
- Review income and corporation tax returns escalated by team members.
- Review entity and consolidated financial statements and related tax disclosures escalated by team members.
- Manage TP calculations and calculations for forecasting and submission purposes.
- Support Tax Compliance Manager in tax payments process.
- Assist with HMRC correspondence.
- Other ad hoc tax work as required relating to the groups own tax affairs requested by the Tax Director.
- To motivate, coach and manage the Tax Compliance Manager and the Tax Accountants.
- To reflect the company core values: Excellence Engagement, Collaboration, Ownership and Innovation, into everyday performance.
If you are interested in hearing more then please do apply, or get in touch direct for a confidential conversation.