If you are ready for a change and are looking to work within an energetic team of highly experienced tax experts who advise some of the largest and most successful businesses and entrepreneurs in the UK then this Senior Tax Advisory role could be for you.
Based near Bath or split between Bath and Bristol we would like to hear from you.
You will see yourself as innovative and motivated and you may be a manager ready to take on a more senior role and wishing to work in a purely advisory role looking for a senior manager job or a Senior Manager looking for more client and team management responsibility and to work in a purely advisory and consultative role.
Focussed on the cutting edge of planning, you will offer clients expert advice in the following areas: entrepreneurial tax planning, corporate transactional tax structuring, enterprise reliefs and incentives, employee share schemes and business restructuring, company sales,
CTA and / or ACA qualified, you will have developed within a professional services or industry role and be looking for something different and to join a very dynamic and outgoing, exciting and successful team.
- Proactively interpreting tax laws and regulations to solve tax related business problems
- Maintaining and developing a detailed understanding of taxation regulations, industry standards, best practice and client requirements
- Developing new solutions at the cutting edge of entrepreneurial tax planning
- Supporting current and prospective client sales / service activities
- Offering expert advice in the following
areas: entrepreneurial tax planning, corporate transactional tax structuring, enterprise reliefs and incentives, employee share schemes, business restructuring
- CTA / ACA qualified
- Outstanding communication skills at a senior level
- Complex problem solving ability within a commercial environment
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic team player and someone who absolutely loves a fast - paced environment
- Capability to provide excellent client service with meticulous care
- Initiative and ability to think beyond conventional boundaries
- Proven track record in a successful professional service firm or industry
- Proven account management skills
Salary is between £60-85,000 with bonus and benefits