Senior Tax Manager - International Global Compliance & Reporting
Salary: £60,000- £95,000 + Car Allowance/Cash + Benefits + Pension
A unique opportunity has become available to join one of the Big 4, working closely with the Director by helping FTSE100 clients build a sustainable Tax Strategy for the future by development and improvement of Global Tax Reporting/Compliance/Analysis.
Why join this team:
- This is a successful growing team where you will be supported to help you achieve your goals whilst working for this market-leading firm
- You will work with interesting FTSE100 clients
- Take ownership of making improvements to SSC - Tax Strategy - Reporting - Process improvements
- Flexible working is promoted
- Essentially a consulting business, projects range from one-off initiatives providing bespoke solutions to specific problems, through to long- term tax transformation.
The ideal profile:
- You will be technically strong
- Client facing with project management skills
- Qualified CTA/ACA a must
- A self-starter and have a passion to take the business forward
- This role would suit an experienced Assistant Manager seeking a promotion to Manager.
- You may already have experience working in a similar role, or alternatively you have a Corporate Tax background with an interest to move into Risk and Governance.
If you would be interested in this opportunity, please apply directly to this advert with an updated cv, or alternatively, contact Kevin Racher on 0207 269 6321 or email@example.com
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.