This globally recognised branded Group has operations in several continents and costumers across the world. Reporting directly into the Head of Tax, the culture is dynamic and fast-paced.
As a Senior Tax Manager you will be responsible for the Group’s tax strategy and risk management. With responsibility to manage and support the tax compliance and reporting processes, you will enjoy a varied role.
· Support Global Head of Tax with tax strategy, risk management and resourcing models, including transition to central service model
· Develop tax risk management framework and tax policies, including worldwide assessment and action plan
· Support on interim and annual group reporting processes.
· Manage key tax audits and risk areas
· Key business partner and trusted advisor across all taxes and jurisdictions
· Manage International Tax Manager
· Leading on transfer pricing documentation and related advisory
· Manage key external advisor relationships.
· CTA/ACA qualified or equivalent
· Proven corporate tax experience
· Good technical understanding of tax strategy and governance
· Ability to discuss tax technical matters in plain language
· Discretionary bonus
· Pension and healthcare
· Modern working culture
For a confidential discussion please contact Greg Dadson at Nebula Partners directly: