FTSE 250 listed Technology firm
Senior Tax Manager
The Senior Tax Manager role is a high-profile role in the business reporting to the Group Head of Tax.
You will be working closely with the business, dealing with tax queries from the global finance team. This will require a sound knowledge of corporate tax principles including reviewing tax compliance, UK tax advisory matters, transfer pricing, CFC/CIR, and tax risk management matters. You will also be heavily involved in working on special projects, tax restructuring and M&A activity.
- Trained in tax with a Top 10 accountancy firm or in-house
- Senior Tax Manager level experience
- ACA/ACCA or CTA qualified, or equivalent with 4+ or more years post qualification experience
- The ability to build relationships across the organisation
- Proven ability to work to deadlines in a complex environment, with key skills being attention to detail and effective project management
- Experience of managing compliance and UK tax advisory
- Good knowledge of other taxes
The company also offer:
- A unique and international working environment
- Dedicated support and mentoring
- Opportunity to develop and progress
- A solid dedication to work-life balance
- Competitive salary with an extensive list of benefits
Please apply as soon as possible to be considered for this position.