A leading media organisation with global presence have created an excellent opportunity as a Senior Tax Manager to join one of the best in-house tax teams in London. The role will be located in their London office and its primary focus will be on the UK tax compliance. This is an ideal for an individual with in depth UK tax knowledge looking to progress their career whilst gaining some management experience. This role will be reporting directly into the Group FC and will have one direct report.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Prepare and file the groups’ corporation tax returns in a timely and accurate manor
- Working closely with external advisers to ensure tax deadlines are met
- Review and approve VAT returns prepared by wider finance
- Assist with tax planning and be a big part in upcoming advisory projects
- Be the lead in M&A and structuring projects for the group
- Build relationships across the business to raise tax awareness
- Manage the group’s relationship with HMRC
- Contribute to the work of other tax professionals in the team who deal with other specific areas
- Significant industry or practice experience across UK corporation tax compliance and reporting
- ACA/CTA/ACCA qualified
- Strong communication skills to deal to deliver issues in layman’s terms
- Good leadership skills to take control of the team
- Passionate and driven individual who is willing to work as a team and autonomously to help the development of the group.