Are you a highly technical Senior Tax Manager looking for something a bit different? Do you have experience across project management and is this an area you would like to continue in?
A unique opportunity has arisen for a Senior Tax Manager to join a highly regarded firm's national tax team. A newly formed role, this role has been established to better organise work across the National Tax team. You will be fundamental in co-coordinating projects to allow the tax practice to operate efficiently. You will be working closely with National Tax, the wider tax practice, and other departments such as finance, legal and marketing.
- Co-ordinating the annual quality and risk review of a sample of client files.
- Attending meetings of the wider team and supporting them in ensuring that procedures are appropriate for their office and that template documents are suitable.
- Co-ordinating the update of template letters and review sheets to ensure partners and staff have access to accurate and up to date resources.
- Contributing to the review and development of the firm's risk management procedures, specifically identifying procedures that could be improved, and reviewing and updating the tax manual and procedure notes.
- Occasional delivery/co-delivery of training on new procedures. This may include periodic visits to regional offices.
- Involvement with the firm's output relating to key fiscal events, such as the Budget, for example coordinating teams of writers, working with the website team on how to present content.
- Managing the content and structure of the SharePoint environment used to share knowledge and resources within the tax practice.
- Oversight of the tax pages of the website to ensure content remains relevant.
- Assisting with the development of better technology systems to undertake tasks more effectively.
- Assisting with the management of the firm's HMRC Enquiry Service (fee protection), including developing a relationship with the external provider, obtaining feedback from the business and recommending improvements.
- Managing ad-hoc projects, as required.
My client is conducting telephone and skype interviews as of this week so please get in contact on 020 7269 6324or email your CV to email@example.com to arrange a confidential discussion this week.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.