As a result of Critchleys growing tax practice, we are pleased to be in a position to advertise this great opportunity to join our team.
Senior Tax Manager or Tax Manager
Critchleys is Oxford’s leading firm of accountants and business advisers, with a professional and friendly culture. We are forward thinking and have been providing the full range of Accountancy services to our substantial, growing and diverse client base for over 100 years. We have a skilled team of well over 100 people at all levels in whom we place great value, and are strong investors in our people. Our office is in the heart of the city centre. It is close to train and bus links and offers our staff a fresh, modern and inspiring environment to work in.
- Providing tax planning and leading or contributing to tax advisory assignments with the support of others where needed.
- This role is ideally suited for an individual more focused on Business Tax Advisory work and who is appropriately skilled & experienced.
- Managing the tax compliance and advisory aspects of owner managed businesses and their proprietors including the review and preparation of more complex company tax returns, partnership tax returns and personal tax returns.
- Managing client relationships and liaising directly with them.
- Potential opportunities to manage other members of staff if desired.
- Great opportunities to develop your technical and wider business skills and opportunities to progress if desired.
- This role would be best suited to an experienced person who is either qualified CTA / ATT and/or qualified through experience with other relevant professional qualifications.
- Flexible hours will be considered.
Competitive salary plus benefits package and study support where appropriate.
Assistance with relocation expenses will be considered in appropriate circumstances.
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV and salary details to Kirsty Henderson, Critchleys,
Beaver House, 23-38 Hythe Bridge Street, Oxford, OX1 2EP. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.