Senior Tax Manager job Private Client CTA Guildford Surrey Working from home
Your new company
This Top 10 Firm of chartered accountants based in Guildford, with a fantastic portfolio of clients to rival their London counterparts, is seeking a Senior tax manager to join their Private Client team. The role is initially 100% remote with flexible working options moving forward. This role can be either a permanent or fixed term contract for 18 months.
Your new role
You will be:
- Responsible for a portfolio of clients, working with senior staff on both UK and off-shore clients
- Deliver excellent client service by maintaining client relationships.
- Manage a portfolio of personal clients with complex tax affairs, including non-UK domiciled individuals, HNWIs, and some trusts.
- Day to day responsibility for meeting both client and compliance deadlines, monitoring time limits and elections.
- Liaise proactively with clients on advisory matters.
- Assist Partners, lead tax planning projects such as non-domicile issues, onshore and offshore trusts, capital gains and inheritance tax issues.
- Review compliance and basic advisory work prepared by more junior members of staff
- Assist with managing junior member of staff including helping them with technical and personal development.
What you'll need to succeed
You will be CTA qualified or qualified by experience with significant management experience.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a package dependent on experience up to £75,000 plus a range of benefits. The role will be 100% remote initially with offices open only when safe to do so. After this stage there will be flexible working options available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.