This fast growing real estate business is privately backed and highly innovative. Founded by a globally renowned entreprenuer it has new age multi channel develpments across London. With the portfolio value several billion strong it is now looking to add a Senior Tax Advisory Manager to the growing team.
In this role, you will report directly to the Head of Tax and manage key tax projects and the tax advice input on commercial transactions. Furthermore, you will be a mentor to others in the tax deparment and oversee compliance related work from time to time.
- Assist and advise on corporate or property acquisitions and disposals
- Advise on intragroup lease restructuring
- Providing the business with tax forecasts to help inform good business decisions
- Monitoring and advising on the impact of legislative change
- Responding to tax queries from the business
- Transfer pricing policy review
- Responding to HMRC enquiries and helping to build relationships
- Assist with tax compliance and reporting
- ACA and or CTA qualified or equivalent
- UK corporate tax trained in a Big 4 or top 10 professional services firm
- Extensive real estate tax advisory experience
- Forward thinking approach
- Able to adapt quickly to new and sometimes unexpected challenges
- Rich and varied responsibilities
- Excellent bonus
- Great opportunity to develop quickly and grow with the business
For a discreet conversation, please contact Greg Dadson to arrange a call.