Senior Tax Reporting Manager, In-House
£100,000, 20% bonuses & benefits
Central London (remote working encouraged)
A major financial services group are seeking a Senior Tax Reporting Manager, In-House. Reporting into the International Tax Director, the successful candidate will be a trusted business partner to US/London based teams and supporting junior team members. This is a technical role with a tax reporting emphasis; however, the successful candidate will also lead on several strategic initiatives with senior-level exposure.
The successful candidate:
- ACA/CTA qualified, likely Big 4 trained with in-house exposure.
- A tax accounting and reporting specialism (preferably in IFRS).
- Experience in working with complex and multinational organisations.
- Financial services experience is not essential but looked favourably upon.
- Project-management experience, ideally having worked on reporting standard conversions previously.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.