My client, an international investment management firm are looking to hire an in-house Senior Tax Manager as they look to in-house their tax function. This role will be working alongside the CFO and other divisional Heads of Finance to streamline the current process as they look to drastically reduce external advisor fees.
This role is based in Central London and long-term will only be expected in the office 2-3 days per week.
- Full ownership of the group's CT compliance including preparation and submission of returns
- Preparation of all tax reporting and tax accounting matters
- Assist wider finance team with all VAT related issues including dealing directly with HMRC with the group's PESM application
- Minimise tax liability and optimise tax recover
- Manage engagement between business and external advisors
- Go to tax person across the business for all tax related matters
- ACA/CTA/ACCA qualified with Big 4 training desirable
- Experience with UK corporation tax compliance including preparation of returns and statutory filings
- Working knowledge of VAT
- Strong working knowledge of tax accounting under IFRS
- Experience working within financial services is beneficial
- Excellent communication skills, comfortable liaising with senior stakeholders across the business