- Ensure that the business's transfer pricing policies, planning and compliance do not expose the Group to technical or reputational tax risk.
- The role is principally to assist the business in devising appropriate transfer pricing policies which are adequately documented and properly implemented as well as periodically reviewed and updated as the business changes.
- In doing so the role holder will ensure that the business considers all tax impacts and consequences of its transfer pricing arrangements.
- Working closely with and providing guidance to the business from a Transfer Pricing perspective
- To be aware of the direct and indirect tax implications of operating in an increasingly diverse and challenging commercial, regulatory and tax environment and take appropriate action to mitigate the transfer pricing risk.
- Manage ad hoc transfer pricing queries and assist the business with transfer pricing compliance.
- Enable development of appropriate transfer pricing solutions to support the business requirements and formulate global transfer pricing policies.
- To contribute to matters relating to transfer pricing controls and standards, as well as related matters.
- Assisting the business in reducing the risk of costly tax adjustments (resulting in double taxation) and associated penalties is the main objective of the role.
Knowledge & Experience / Qualifications
- Qualified tax professional (preferably Chartered Account).
- International tax and transfer pricing experience, from industry or a professional services firm
- A good general knowledge of the other direct and indirect taxes impinging on the conduct of business cross-border will also be an advantage.
- Effective negotiator, computer literate and capable of project management.
- Highly effective communication and presentation skills.
The next step:
Please get in touch on to have a confidential discussion about this opportunity.