Due to recent increased demand for indirect tax services, the business have created a new VAT Analyst role to support the Global Indirect Tax Manager. This will be a varied and challenging position with a focus on UK and Global VAT compliance and operational process change. There will also be an opportunity to support the Indirect Tax Manager with ad-hoc advisory projects.
- Prepare monthly UK and Global VAT returns, and accounting and reconciliation reports;
- Liaise with external advisors and provide data to them by agreed deadlines in an agreed format;
- Assist in providing indirect tax support to the commercial side of the business and communicating with non-tax finance team members;
- Provide assistance for any indirect tax audits arising, as required;
- Assist in developing and implementing internal process improvements;
- Ad hoc research of indirect tax issues and other duties in relation to indirect tax.
- Strong Excel skills are preferred.
- Demonstrable Indirect Tax Knowledge across the EMEA region
- Excellent client facing and relationship building skills, coupled with commercial awareness
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work well in a team.
The next step
Please contact Tonye Dokubo for a confidential discussion on 020 7429 4433