This is a unique and rare opportunity to join an instantly recognisable and rapidly growing technology group based in West London.
This business is currently in a period of rapid growth, therefore, seeking an excellent individual to join them as they enter into this exciting new phase of development.
They're beginning to integrate into their already robust systems a pioneering piece of technology to assist tax functions both in the UK and internationally. This role will, therefore, require the individual to have prior VAT compliance and advisory experience in order to benefit the wider business.
- Manage VAT compliance and reporting (VAT will be your current specialisation)
- Manage preparation, implementation and optimisation of new systems and technology
- Work closely with other functions currently being brought on-board, including commercial and legal, as well as more operational functions to advise on tax implications for company activities
- Assist with CT compliance on an ad-hoc basis.
- Liaise with tax authorities and current advisors to ensure minimal tax loss
You will likely be:
- ACA/ACCA and/or CTA fully qualified, with a VAT specialisation
- Have good technical knowledge of current UK tax legislation – a coverage of Corporate Tax and/or R&D tax would be beneficial
- Have exemplary communication skills in order to concisely liaise with the other business functions
- Self-motivated and happy to take the lead on projects