VAT Senior Manager
We are looking for a Senior VAT Manager with proven experience in Indirect Tax and VAT to join the commercial tax team of this well regarded practice.
This is an opportunity to be a senior member of tax team, responsible for delivering VAT services to OMB clients with a particular emphasis on property and land transactions.
The role is rich and varied and offers someone with initiative and a self-starting attitude to make their mark across the Firm. This role can be based remotely with an expectation to visit the office on a monthly basis.
- Help develop the VAT offering to a broad range of clients
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and provide high levels of client service
- Provide insightful, industry specific advice to clients
- Advise on UK and international VAT liability, transactional issues and the associated treatment of expenditure.
We would really like to tell you more if you fit the below outline of our ideal candidate:
- Proven skills in VAT work gained in practice
- CTA desirable
- A thorough understanding of VAT principles
- Able to explain complex issues in a way non-VAT experts will understand
- Excellent technical skills and experience, and a detailed and up to date knowledge of VAT issues
- Able to deliver client work profitably
And you have
- A practical and commercial approach to giving advice
- Proven client relationship skills – both internal and external
- Good interpersonal skills
Salary is extremely attractive to the right person.
We would love to hear from you and tell you more if you are thinking of making the career move in Vat / Indirect Tax