Pleased to be partnering with a leading global brand, to appoint a Senior Indirect Tax Manager for their centralized team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a high profile business and have a clear career trajectory into a Head of Indirect Tax position.
This is mostly an advisory and strategic role, supporting the business on their UK/Global affairs whilst also managing and developing a a small team.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Provision of indirect tax advice to business in respect of UK and global indirect tax matters including, raising of awareness and providing training.
- Overseeing compliance review process
- Liaison with UK and other tax authorities, in conjunction with the Head of Indirect Tax, on domestic and international indirect tax issues
- Ensuring to mitigate indirect tax risks for UK business
- Drive process improvements and efficiency's in processes and reporting.
- Ad hoc project work.
The position can be based in either their Birmingham or London offices and equally offering highly flexible working patterns, including a part time option!
For further information, please contact myself on 07557 231 548