Your new company
Hays Social Care are currently working with and supporting a reputable social care organisation who take a great deal of pride in providing high end care to vulnerable groups. They have excellent work ethic and offer a great deal of support to staff/team members to ensure a positive culture and environment is maintained.
Your new role
You will be working with and support a number of vulnerable individuals who have various support needs such as epilepsy, mental health issues, physical disabilities and challenging behaviour. You will be required to work independently at times ensuring that the residents are monitored and cared for while on shift and maintaining a positive safe environment while responding to any emergency situations that may arise in line with company policy and procedures.Some of the duties will involve complex manual handling as well as administration of medications.
What you'll need to succeed
- You will be an adaptable experienced support worker who has worked with various vulnerable individuals who have complex support needs and someone who has the ability to deliver a high level of care and support while on duty.
- Successful candidates must have experience in providing physical support work to assist with mobility and carry out careful manual handling where needed.
- Candidates will be able to work as part of the team rota system and work around availability.
- A SVQ/HNC in health & Social Care is desired and a PVG check will be applicable as well as evidence of SSSC registration.
What you'll get in return
- To work as part of a highly capable team of support worker providing excellent care.
- Potential flexible working surrounding your availability
- Competitive hourly rate of pay
- Online social care training
- SSSC endorsement
- Candidate incentives (please enquire)
- Access to a stream of consistent work that can potential work around other commitments
- Support and guidance from our experienced social care recruitment consultants
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.