Private Tax Senior (Sports Clients Focus) - Top 25 - Firm in London - Private Client - £35,000- £43,000
Your new company
Our client is a top UK chartered accountancy firm. Partner led service aimed at high-net worth individuals, mainly footballers, rugby players and athletes.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with an interest in Sports, as well as a great place to develop your career.
Currently remote working with working from home several days a week optional including after 21st of June.
Your new role
- Preparing tax returns for review
- Interfacing between clients and the Principal
- Assisting with general private client issues and suggesting tax planning opportunities for clients within their portfolio
- Communicating and corresponding with HMRC
- Assisting with HMRC investigations
- Communicating with and answering queries from clients
- Assisting with the training and supervision of more junior members of staff
- Other ad-hoc duties in line with the role
What you'll need to succeed
The Candidate: The ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate:
- A minimum of 2 years' personal tax experience with experience in the Sport Industry
- Accurate work, displaying initiative with minimal supervision
- A proactive attitude
- Successful work as a team member
- An ability to work under pressure and prioritise
- Good knowledge of Microsoft software
- Good general knowledge of income tax, capital allowances, employment taxes, capital gains tax and benefits, and non-doms
- A basic knowledge of tax treatment of agent fees, image rights companies and property investment companies
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available. Paid over-time.
The successful candidate will already be ATT qualified, as well as being a part-qualified CTA. We would be willing to support any remaining CTA papers after successful completion of a probationary period. We would also prefer the successful candidate to have some working knowledge of Digita software, although training will be provided if not.
- Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
- Group Life Cover
- Buying and Selling Holiday Scheme
- Flexible work hours
- Contributory Private Health Scheme and health insurance
- Non-Contributory Health Cash Plan
- Season Ticket Loan (after qualifying period)
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Pension Scheme
- Cycling initiative