Our client seeks a stamp duty specialist - you may be a lawyer, accountant or tax adviser, day to day your role will include:
You’ll proactively maintain your technical knowledge by keeping abreast of stamp tax developments so that you can better advise our clients.
The types of project you’ll contribute towards may include:
• IPO’s and listings
• Inversions, take-overs and cross-border mergers
• International reorganisations and restructurings
• Property transactions
• Real estate and share fund transactions
• Financial service transactions
• Due diligence
• Liaising with HMRC Stamp Taxes.
This firm offers great flexible working arrangements and the role can be part home worked. Will consider a wide range of office locations including Manchester, Newcastle, Edinburgh, Bristol and London.