I'm assisting a renowned Real Estate group with sourcing a Tax Accountant for a 12 month contract to start ASAP. This will suit a newly qualified ACA/ACCA/CTA candidate with experience in either Corporate or Partnership Tax compliance.
The Tax Accountant is to focus on preparing and filing partnership and corporation tax returns for a portfolio of entities together with associated administration
- Prepare tax computations (partnerships and corporate) using OneSource
- Assist with statutory tax notes disclosures for UK companies under FRS102, tax provisioning process and provide support as required on tax accounting and reporting
- Maintaining the Tax function's process and procedure manuals
- Occasional review of group's VAT returns prepared by finance team
- To reflect the company core values: Excellence Engagement, Collaboration, Ownership and Innovation, into everyday performance
- Assist with ad hoc tax queries
This will be paid on an annual salary of £55,000 per annum.