Are you an Qualified Accountant with a particular interest in Corporation Tax and VAT Compliance?
We are looking for a dedicated Tax Accountant to join our large and expanding finance department based here at the CVS Support Office in Diss, Norfolk.
Within this role you will report into the Senior Financial Accountant and be responsible for supporting them in the delivery of all aspects of tax accounting and compliance. This role would suit a fully qualified accountant who has previous extensive experience with corporation tax compliance.
Key responsibilities to include:
- Corporation tax compliance, including preparation, review and submission of tax returns using in-house software;
- Calculations of estimated tax liability for quarterly instalments and timely payments of all amounts due;
- VAT compliance, including maintaining the Group scheme, submission of returns, VAT payments;
- Overseas VAT compliance, including submission of EC sales lists and oversight of third party accountants submitting non-UK VAT returns;
- Liaison with non-UK tax advisors on tax compliance issues relevant to overseas operations, including corporation tax, VAT and transfer pricing;
- Responsible for all areas of current and deferred tax accounting for interim and annual accounts, including calculation of deferred tax and current tax liability;
- Development of robust documentation for all areas of tax compliance to support the Group's Senior Accounting Officer obligations;
- Provision of technical support and advice to the Group in respect of all aspects of tax.
In return you will receive:
- Attractive salary and benefits package
- Up to 7 weeks holiday + Bank holidays on our Buy, Sell Holiday Scheme
- Staff discount scheme
- Access to Perkbox
Do you want to apply and find out more?
If so, please click "Apply Now" and we will be in contact with you shortly.