As part of an ongoing commitment to improve the business functions and expand their international footprint, an exciting opportunity for a high calibre tax professional has arisen to join my client within their Corporate Tax team. The role will be pivotal in driving financial and business excellence in the region.
Reporting to the Senior Tax Manager, The Tax Accountant will serve as the primary interface with the International Accounting organisation for alignment on accounting and taxation treatment worldwide.
This position requires strong, accounting and taxation technical knowledge and demonstrated ability to interpret and apply local regulations. To be successful in this role as a Tax Accountant, you will need to possess the necessary experience & skills:
- Ensure statutory compliance for the group (VAT and Tax).
- Maintain tax calendar to drive accurate and timely filing of all VAT and Tax returns.
- Support VAT and Tax audits
As a Tax Accountant you will also be heavily involved in the preparation of regional tax compliance for international value added taxes (VAT) and Corporation Income Tax including the preparation, filing and payment of VAT returns insuring timely and accurate compliance. Requirements include:
- Work closely with Finance teams and other stakeholders to ensure VAT and tax compliance.
- Participate cross-departmental projects to help resolve VAT and tax issues.
- Ability to meet deadlines while providing excellent customer service to served business units
- Ability to conduct research independently.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft, SAP and tax software.
To be considered for the role of Tax Accountant you will ideally be a fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA/CIMA) and ideally be studying towards their CTA qualification. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading business in a period of significant growth
Please contact Paul Vince for a confidential discussion on
0207 269 6314 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.