Tax Accountant - West Midlands
£40,000 - £45,000 pa
Are you a Tax Accountant looking to take the next step?
Would you like a role with strong potential for progression?
Do you have a desire to work in a varied and valued role?
Join an innovative UK employer:
- £40,000 - £45,000 pa
- Supportive and inclusive working environment
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- Clear path for progression
- Annual Bonus
- Private medical
Your role as a Tax Accountant:
- Prepare and submit direct and indirect tax returns
- Be involved with a wide variety of tax including both corporation and employment tax
- Provide risk management
- Support the Finance team with year-end tax reconciliations and tax accounting
- Work closely with and support the Tax Manager where necessary
This opportunity to become a UK Head of Tax is perfect for an ambitious and enthusiastic individual who:
- Is ACA qualified or equivalent
- Has prior experience in tax advisory
- Has prior experience in a direct or indirect tax specialism
If this role is of interest, please don't hesitate, apply today or please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0207 269 6350