Our client is a large property brand based in East London.
They are looking to recruit a high calibre Interim Tax Accountant to support them an initial 12-month FTC. This role will be 4 days in the office and one days from home.
As an interim Tax Accountant, you will report into Tax Manager.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Prepare tax computations (partnerships and corporate) using OneSource
- Assist with statutory tax notes disclosures for UK companies under FRS102, tax provisioning process and provide support as required on tax accounting and reporting
- Maintaining the Tax function's process and procedure manuals
- Occasional review of group's VAT returns prepared by finance team
- Assist with ad hoc tax queries
The successful candidate will be a Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CTA) and have Tax.
You will have the ability to work effectively in a team environment and have a strong attention to detail. You will have excellent communication skills. Advanced Excel and OneSource are highly desirable.