A groundbreaking FTSE-250 operating in the Technology space is currently seeking an Interim Tax Accountant to join their powerful in-house tax team.
This 11month contract will support the Group Tax Manager in managing the group’s tax compliance & reporting. You will manage a range of activities and have exposure to the Head of Tax on a day-to-day basis.
This role is to start ASAP up until November 2020.
- Preparation of UK direct tax returns and maintaining up to date and accurate details on file
- Draft year-end group tax report and interim report under IFRS
- Prepare tax disclosures for UK statutory accounts under UK GAAP
- Ensure UK tax payments are made on time
- Calculated current and deferred tax provisions
- ACA/ACCA/CTA qualified, with experience of reporting under IFRS
- Excellent Excel skills, including pivot tables, lookups, and similar abilities.
- Ability to learn quickly on the job and work under time pressure.
- Well organised, efficient and takes ownership of work.