Up to £65,000
- Are you a corporate tax specialist looking for your first move in-house?
- Are you keen on joining a FTSE listed business?
- Do you want to join a successful business in a newly-created role?
What's great about this role?
- A newly-created role with a successful, growing team
- Increasing complexity to the structure meaning interesting projects to keep you busy
- A role incorporating compliance, accounting and advisory of taxes
As Tax Accountant you will be involved in;
- Preparation of the group's tax accounting and tax provisions
- Reviewing tax compliance
- Implementing transfer pricing strategy
- Providing advice on tax enquiries and M&A activity
What do the team think?
"Great work-life balance and a friendly working environment"
"A great place to work. Good direction, good people and great support"
As Tax Accountant you will be;
- Professionally qualified in tax or accountancy
- Background in corporate tax compliance/accounting
- Organised, collaborative and takes initiative
Please contact Jake Hearn for a confidential discussion on 0207 269 6347 or email@example.com