A well-known multinational is currently seeking a Tax Accounting Specialist for a 9-12 month contract. The role has come about due to a large, on-going transformation project and has a potential to become permanent.
You will report directly into the Head of Tax and have a large degree of autonomy whilst also educating the group on the impact of tax accounting.
The role will be working from home for the foreseeable, with flexible working planned for the future.
- Quarterly tax accounting
- Setting the group’s best practice for tax accounting
- Assessing current tax reporting systems (OneSource) and suggest improvements
- Ad hoc project work
- ACA/CTA/ACCA qualified with proven tax accounting experience
- Experience of OneSource software would be beneficial but not essential
- A good communicator, able to break tax accounting down into layman’s terms