This is a leading financial services business based in Northwich is currently looking for a Tax Administrator to join their leading team.
This is a leading financial services business based in Northwich. The business is continually growing and offers clear career progression as well as study support.
Tax Administrator with study support
- To be able to prepare Self-Assessment tax returns for an allocation of clients
- To be able to support a range of Tax related queries from other business areas.
- To have direct contact with clients and deal with any queries they may have with respect to their tax returns.
- To provide administrative support, undertaking activities such as the production of client letters, logging of incoming mail and a range of other support tasks.
- To undertake professional Tax qualifications, if not already held
- To prepare Self-Assessment tax returns for clients.
- To liaise directly with clients to accurately submit returns on their behalf, including dealing with any queries that are received from these clients.
- To undertake a broad range of Tax calculations to support the wider business.
- To undertake a variety of administrative support tasks, including departmental filing, scanning, photocopying and the oversight of stationery stocks.
- To produce mail merges and individual client letters for the Tax Service client bank, including both hard copy and electronic formats.
- Timely preparation of invoices and acknowledgement letters/emails in respect of fees received.
- To produce hard and soft copy Tax pack's for Tax Service clients (both new and prospective).
- Assistance in recording and collating departmental statistics on a daily and monthly basis, where appropriate.
- Adherence to and updating of, all departmental procedures.
- Participation in the Appraisal and Development Scheme.
- To inform Line Manager of areas of concern and issues that may arise.
- Demonstrate the Firm's Business Principles (Client, Excellence, People & Integrity).
Regulatory Responsibilities (Compliance/T&C)
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of the regulatory framework relevant to the role, whilst practising effective risk management taking account of outcomes for clients.
Tax Administrator with study support. The successful candidate will have:
* Previous experience of working in a Tax related environment would be an advantage but not essential.
* Keen attention to detail (system and non-system).
* Ability to work quickly and accurately within very tight deadlines.
* Good team player with the ability to work on own initiative.
* Flexibility and availability to work overtime during peak workload periods.
* Good communication skills (written and verbal)
Tax Administrator with study support. The successful candidate will receive:
£20,000 - £21,000 + study support + training and career progression + range of other benefits that come with working with a large, big-brand business