Tax Advisor (In House) reporting into senior members of the department you will responsible for a range of tax issues
Market Leading Global company based in the North West Midlands.
- Preparation of the UK group's tax reporting disclosures & company tax returns
- Preparation of annual current and deferred tax provisioning and supporting disclosures required for group reporting
- Preparation of annual corporation tax computations for senior review
- Optimisation of capital allowance claims/other relevant tax incentive areas (RDEC etc)
- Assisting with HMRC enquiries
- Assisting with group compliance strategy decisions (group relief, loss use, interest restrictions)
- Country by Country reporting process
- Updating the UK transfer pricing local file for changes in circumstances and intercompany charges
- Keeping abreast of developments in tax legislation & identifying planning opportunities /areas of risk
- Supporting M&A activity
You should have a proven track record in corporate tax coupled with a suitable qualification.
Market Leading package