The opportunity has arisen for a Tax Advisor to join our client’s Private Client Team on a permanent basis.
Our client is a ‘Big 4’ accountancy practice and a leading provider of professional services, including audit, tax and advisory specialisms with an excellent reputation.
Key responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
- Build and maintain tax relationships with clients and provide high levels of client service
- Build relationships both within the firm and externally with clients
- Contribute to winning new work by proactively managing existing clients and contribute to winning new clients
- Manage the successful delivery of tax projects, ensuring technical excellence
- Responsible for day-to-day delivery of client communication
- Key member of one of the client service groups providing full tax services to a client portfolio
- A degree of flexibility to meet client/department needs and deadlines
- ACA/AAT/CA/ACCA/ATT/CTA or other relevant qualification
- Team player
- Strong technical skills and keen to develop further
To discuss in confidence please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07799 462 326