Tax Advisory Manager
Up to £70,000
- Are you a corporate tax specialist looking for a unique advisory in-house role?
- Are you keen on joining a FTSE listed business?
- Do you want to work for a household brand?
What's great about this role?
- A business where there is always something going on and an interesting structure
- An in-house role with no compliance, pure advisory.
- Playing a pivotal role in the tax function
As Tax Advisory Manager you will be involved in;
- Helping to manage specific projects and initiatives, including M&A and structuring activities
- Identification of tax opportunities and risks relating to product innovation and technology
- Analysis of the tax implications of accounting and legislative changes
- Engagement with HMRC on tax queries and key tax issues
What do the team think?
"A great buzz around the team and there is always something here to keep you busy"
"The people are really friendly, and the work is interesting from a tax perspective"
As Tax Advisory Manager you will be;
- Professionally qualified in tax or accountancy
- Strong corporate tax technical knowledge
- Proactive, autonomous and clear communicator
Please contact Jake Hearn for a confidential discussion on 0207 269 6347 or email@example.com