Are you a Financial Accountant who is looking to focus their career in Tax ?
Your new company is a Global manufacturing business based in Witney
Your new role working within a team of Tax Analysts you will be responsible for
- To execute the VAT preparation and submission process for the companies assigned - this includes running tax register and sales reports, verifying data, checking invoices and making adjustment entries where required in order to submit accurate VAT filings on time.
- To execute the Intrastat and EC Sales list preparation and submission process for the companies assigned - this includes running sales reports, analysing sales data, making corrections where necessary and uploading and submitting the reports to the Competent Authorities
- Play an active role in onboarding of (new) entities at the Indirect Tax Group - mapping activities currently performed at the company and planning and transferring activities to the SSC
- Provide support and play an active role in the implementation of new systems in the field of Indirect Tax such as OneSource, Making Taxes Digital for VAT and similar activities
- Actively follow developments in the field of Indirect Taxation - legal changes, relevant court verdicts, rate changes etc. - and recommend appropriate actions.
- Respond to questions from the Business related to the correct application of VAT rules and regulations and ensuring compliance with Department policies and procedures.
What you'll need to succeed preferably Part Qualified ACA/CIMA/ACCA with a good foundation in financial accounting and a minimum of 1 years experience in Indirect Tax, maybe as part of a broader role and in particular VAT returns, EC and Intrastat reporting.
What you'll get in return is a competitive rate of pay, study support and excellent company benefits package. This is a great opportunity to focus your career in Tax and develop an in-depth knowledge of Indirect Tax
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.