- Are you working in practice and looking to move In-House?
- Are you looking to expand your knowledge of tax and become a specialist in your own field?
- Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and great charisma?
- Do you want to work for a company that has a focus on the individual in person rather than on their qualifications on paper?
Work for this exciting private equity company with an entrepreneurial culture. This is a diverse opportunity where the ideal Tax Analyst starting in this role, will be empowered to take ownership of their own area of expertise. Even more important than your qualifications will be who you are as a person. Are you hungry and eager to succeed? Do you know what you want out your next opportunity? The right candidate will have the ability to define how they want their role to develop. The next person to be successful in this role can expect to benefit from:
- Support to undertake professional tax qualifications
- A range of benefits including health-care, pension and a 15% bonus
- Working in a close-knit and collaborative team
- The opportunity to carve out your own career in a way that excites you
- A team that is open, collaborative and close-knit
Your role as a Tax Analyst at this exciting private equity company includes but is not limited to:
- Analysing large data sets in order to problem-solve a variety of tax-related issues
- Working with a Big 4 provider on the perpetration of tax returns (US and other jurisdictions)
- Prepare complex reconciliations of multiple entry types
- Working to tight deadlines, to support all aspects of the funds' Global tax compliance
What do you need to succeed in this Tax Analyst role?
- You need to be passionate, not afraid of the unknown, and ready to dive in!
- You should have the ability to work under pressure in a rapidly moving environment
- Additional language skills are ideal but by no means necessary
- A background in corporate tax, partnership tax or mixed tax
- ATT qualifications or similar are a bonus but not compulsory
- A background in corporate tax, mixed tax or partnership tax
If this sounds like you and the opportunity that you've been waiting for, do not delay getting in touch to be shortlisted for this unique and diverse Tax Analyst role. Please contact Cadiee on 0207 269 6314 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org