Pure Search have been engaged by a leading e-commerce / technology business have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Tax Professional to join their specialist in-house direct tax compliance & reporting team in Bratislava. As well as an outstanding compensation and benefits package, this role would give an experience professional the opportunity to take a step up the career ladder into a fast-paced team with plenty of opportunity for future progression.
This role will be focusing on tax reporting and compliance for the company's operations across Germany & Austria as well as US GAAP income tax provision. Key responsibilities include:
- Prepare / Review non-US income tax returns and other foreign tax filings and supporting work papers
- Prepare / Review estimated tax payments
- Support income tax accounting and reporting under US-GAAP
- Support local income tax payments
- Assist with process improvement and automation implementation throughout the foreign tax reporting and compliance process
- Support ASC 740/foreign local quarterly and annual tax provision calculations
- Prepare standard operating procedures for review and approval by management
- Support regular reports for management, including filing status of worldwide filings, taxes paid/accrued, task trackers, etc.
- Participate in special projects, as necessary
· Bachelor's degree in tax, accounting, finance, or related field
· Minimum 5 years' experience working in tax
· Business fluent in English
· German Language Skills
· Experienced working on German or Austrian tax reporting and compliance matters
· Experienced in fulfilling income tax compliance and reporting obligations for US or other multinational organisation
· Tax provision experience and understanding of accounting pronouncements
· Effective written and verbal communication skills
· Collaborate team player who is comfortable working in a fast paced environment
· Excellent computer skills including MS Office, Oracle.