At STERIS, we help our Customers create a healthier and safer world by providing innovative healthcare and life science product and service solutions around the globe.
Bring your Tax Analysis experience to STERIS and gain full 360 exposure in a variety of areas including cross border tax planning & compliance, structuring of acquisitions and dispositions, development and implementation of global tax strategies, and management of corporate tax governance
Tax Analyst will support the Global Tax Reporting and Strategy Senior Manager, including but not limited to:
GLOBAL TAX REPORTING 70%
- Work with external advisers on the preparation of transfer pricing documentation reports or, where applicable, prepare reports or other supporting documentation for transfer pricing policies.
- Collect and analyze quantitative and qualitative data and reporting results in order to calculate and record, as necessary, quarterly and annual transfer pricing adjustments.
- Assist with management of all Country-by-Country Reporting (CbCR) including submission of filing/non-filing notices, master file and local file, where applicable.
- Prepare documentation relating to indirect taxation (VAT, etc.) of related and unrelated party transactions, and assist with global VAT compliance as needed.
- Assist with quarterly group tax reporting, as required.
- Research transfer pricing and cross-functional tax issues.
- Perform financial / economic analyses and building financial valuation models, as needed.
GLOBAL TAX STRATEGY 30%
- Assist with the development and implementation of STERIS plc’s overall tax strategy, and preparation of the UK head office tax strategy as required by HMRC .
- Assist with cross border tax planning and financing projects relating to both external M&A and internal reorganisations.
- Monitor commercial aspects of group tax planning efforts to ensure compliance and achievement of stated tax benefits.
- Preparation of summary notes relating to new legislative changes which affect or may affect current and future tax positions.
Duties - cont'd
- Excellent working knowledge of corporate tax
- Experience in global tax matters preferred.
- Big four experience is a plus.
- Professional certification considered a plus (CPA or CMA).
STERIS plc is a $2B+, publicly traded (NYSE: STE) organization with more than 12,000 employees worldwide.
STERIS strives to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.