Up to £60,000
- Are you a corporate tax specialist looking for your first move in-house?
- Are you keen on joining a FTSE listed business?
- Do you want to work for a household brand?
What's great about this role?
- A business where there is always something going on and an interesting structure
- Broaden your UK tax experience to international jurisdictions
- Playing a pivotal role in the tax function
As Tax Analyst you will be involved in;
- Preparation of group tax numbers for the accounts, tax forecasts, and tax cash flow
- Country by country reporting
- Liaising with colleagues overseas in relation to tax reporting
- Supporting senior member with ad-hoc projects
What do the team think?
"A great buzz around the team and there is always something here to keep you busy"
"The people are really friendly, and the work is interesting from a tax perspective"
As Tax Analyst you will be;
- Professionally qualified in tax or accountancy
- Background in corporate tax compliance/accounting
- Proactive and autonomous
Please contact Jake Hearn for a confidential discussion on 0207 269 6347 or email@example.com