A leading supplies business based in the Midlands seeks a Group Tax and Treasury Manager to join their dynamic team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast growing organisation and gain excellent exposure. This role will be reporting directly into the Group FC and be the ‘go-to’ person for all issues tax related.
This role offers 1-2 days working in the office per week, with the rest working fully from home so it is important to be a self-starter and be able to work autonomously.
- Working with advisers to have complete oversight of everything tax related in both a compliance and advisory perspective
- Manage the end to end corporate tax process, advising on updates to legislation, reviewing/submitting returns, liaising closely with localised advisors
- Co-ordinate corporate tax returns
- Manage company transfer pricing policy
- Assist with cash flow projections
- Monitor corporate bank debt and shareholder debt
The ideal candidate will be
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA)
- Min 2-year industry experience
- Prior treasury experience is not essential
- Project management skills
- Good communicator and highly motivated
- Proven experience in statement preparation
- Strong Excel, PowerPoint and accounting system knowledge