An experienced Tax Assistant is required to work for our client who is an independent provider of investment management, accountancy, tax, corporate and financial advisory services to private clients, corporates, professional practices, and non-profit organisations.
Location: City of London
Salary: £40,000 (dependant on experience)
- Completion of Tax returns for individuals and trusts
- Annual compliance checks
- Client administration
- Firm's administration
- Assisting Associate Director or Partner
- A minimum of Grade B in GCSE Maths and English Language (or equivalent)
- 280 UCAS points from top three A levels (or equivalent) - excluding General Studies.
- ATT qualification / working towards ATT
- Numerate and basic computer literacy
If you would be interested in applying for this opportunity, please send your cv to email@example.com or ring 0207 269 6357.
The Pro-Recruitment Groups consists of 3 distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal and Pro-Finance: