Weston Super Mare
This is a newly created role to join a Tax Advisory team. Having built up some tax experience and have a strong interest in pursuing your tax career further, here is an overview of what could be your new role!
- Preparation of Corporate Tax, Personal Tax and Capital Tax advice for clients
- Assisting with international tax projects as required
- Preparing Self Assessment Tax Returns for High Net Worth Individuals
- Research & Development Tax Credit reports and claims
- Assisting with US Tax Returns preparation as required (full training provided)
- Supporting colleagues across the offices with tax advice/assistance
- Internal and external presentations
- Overseeing work of junior team members
- Other work as determined by Partner
We would really love to hear from you if you fit the following and part time and / or flexible working can also be considered.
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Team Working
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Ideally ATT qualified or part qualified or CTA part or qualified.
- Personal and Corporate Tax experience
Salary: Circa £28,000.00 /year