I am working with a global asset manager to help recruit a new Tax Assistant. This is an excellent time to join the company who are continually growing, hence the need for this newly created role. You will either be a recent graduate in finance/accounting, or you'll already have 1-2 years tax experience from any area of tax.
The right candidate will have a strong interest in tax and be looking to join a company who will help start and develop their tax career. Full training will be given, and the candidate will also be provided with study support to become a fully qualified tax professional.
- Review of UK and US tax compliance and reporting for corporate entities
- Manage the tax planners and schedules for various reporting requirements
- Maintain the tax database and forms
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- Provide support the wider Tax, Legal and Finance teams
- Review procedures and processes
- Manage and maintain tax documents and databases
- Relevant degree (minimum 2:1) or ATT qualification or Part-qualified ACA/ACCA/CTA
- Strong interest in a tax career
- Previous tax experience (desirable not essential)
- Financial services experience in any field would be beneficial
Please apply as soon as possible to be considered.