An exciting opportunity has arisen to assist in the provision of a timely and first class tax advisory and compliance service to a broad range of clients within our Private Client team including high net worth, non-residents, trusts etc.
You will ideally be ATT qualified or have equivalent experience, and will be currently delivering compliance services to individuals and trusts. You are looking to develop your compliance skills to cover a range of taxes and private client scenarios, with the opportunity in the mid-to-long term to get involved in advisory work and/or corporate tax going forward. You will have the courage to be ambitious, own your own development and be driven to deliver excellent client service.
- Previous experience in a tax compliance role preferred but not essential
- Ideally ATT qualified (or equivalent/ by experience)
- Commercially astute, with keen analytical and problem-solving mind
- Organised and able to plan time efficiently in order to meet deadlines – particularly during the January tax return season
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build rapport quickly with clients
- Professional and discreet in demonstrating client care
- Proficient in MS Office 2010 (ie. Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Desire to learn and progress into a more advisory role in the future
What you’ll be doing:
- Assisting with a portfolio of tax cases, including high net worth individuals, non-residents, and trusts
- Compliance services including preparing self-assessment tax returns, CGT on UK property reporting and P11Ds.
- Trust and IHT compliance services
- Potential for corporation tax compliance experience or a mixed role
- Requesting, collating and maintaining client information
- Maintaining good client relationships including by telephone and face to face meetings
- Correspond and deal confidently with client enquires in relation to their personal tax issues and liabilities, ensuring any unresolved issues are referred to the department manager/engagement Partner
- Opportunities to get involved in advisory services such as CGT and IHT tax planning reports and SDLT
PKF Francis Clark is the place for your career. Our growth offers you the opportunity to expand and develop your career in a direction that interests you. We offer a supportive and flexible working environment, taking your career seriously to enable you to be the best you can be.
Please click ‘Apply Now’. If you don’t have an up-to-date CV or would prefer to chat to someone before applying, get in touch with James Beck on firstname.lastname@example.org
Everyone will receive a response.
PKF Francis Clark doesn’t discriminate. We’re interested in your skills, your experience, your potential, and nothing else.
We are not accepting agency introductions unless prior approval has been given in writing.