Tax Assistant Manager job in Bury St Edmunds.
Hays are recruiting a Tax Assistant Manager for a leading regional accountancy firm in Bury St Edmunds.
- Responsible for planning and performing tax consultancy assignments
- Working with partners and managers to identify opportunities
- Act as a first point of contact with clients to resolve queries
- Demonstrate an ability to analyse potential solutions and make recommendations
- Presents solutions to increasingly complex technical issues
- Demonstrates sufficient technical knowledge to supervise relevant areas of work
- Remaining up to date with industry developments and best practice
- Delegate appropriate work to more junior team members
- CTA Qualified or equivalent experience of working in a tax environment
- Practical experience with OMB tax issues to include income tax, corporation tax, capital gains tax and inheritance tax
- Can use quick and clear thought to identify multiple solutions
- Demonstrate a "can do" approach to problem solving
- Excellent client service and communication skills including the ability to tailor your approach provided depending on the specific client
- Experience using Microsoft Excel as well as other Microsoft applications
- 26 days annual leave (increasing with grade and service)
- Competitive Salary
- Annual paid volunteering day
- Life assurance scheme
- Flexi hours
Please contact Cara Whyte at Hays for more information or apply on line.