We are searching for a Tax Assistant Manager for a law firm on the South Coast. This role will report directly into the Tax Partner offering excellent exposure from day one. There is a lot of flexibility with this role, only expected in the office twice per month so the successful candidate must be able to work independently.
- Private client tax compliance work, dealing with HNWI
- UK and international tax experience
- Dealing with HMRC enquiries/disclosures
- ACA/ACCA/ATT/CTA Qualified
- External and internal relationship managements
- Proven private client experience
- Excellent communication skills, confident dealing with senior stakeholders