A leading Private Equity firm based in Central London are looking to add a newly qualified tax professional to their team. They are looking for a driven and intelligent individual to support the tax compliance, reporting and advisory matters for the active funds.
- Support all aspects of the funds' Global tax compliance.
- Working with a Big 4 provider on the preparation of tax returns (US and other jurisdictions) for corporate and partnership fund entities.
- Involved in various ad hoc advisory projects for the funds'.
- Supporting the funds' ongoing compliance with FATCA, CRS and other global regulations.
- Liaising with investors, tax authorities and other external stakeholders.
- Preferably Tax experience within Private Equity (either in-house or practice).
- Strong appetite to learn and develop.
- Highly numerate/analytic.
- Problem solver - "unafraid of the unknown" and willing to find solutions.
- Ability to work within a rapidly moving environment and adaptable to change.
- Proficient in Excel.
Please apply below and/or get in touch with Kieran Moon on 07584210995.