Tax Assistant / Tax Trainee
We have a fantastic opportunity for an aspiring tax advisor to build a mixed tax career within a friendly team in Sherborne.
Reporting to the Deputy Head of Office, you will be a key team member from day one.
You will receive on the job training from our dedicated senior team to perform a range of tax compliance services.
This is an incredible opportunity if you have an interest in a career in tax. You will get involved in Personal and Corporate Tax, Trusts, VAT, payroll and some international tax too.
Here is what we are looking for:
- You have an interest in a career in Tax through attaining the professional ATT qualification.
- You are educated to at least A level Standard (or equivalent), with 3 A-Levels at grade C or above and you are confident, flexible and willing to learn.
- An attractive salary
- Full study support towards gaining the ATT qualification
- 8% employer pension contribution
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Individual BUPA cover
- Life insurance 4 x gross salary
- Car parking
For a full job description, please get in touch.